Perla & Perla, LLP
Perla & Perla, LLP has been one of the most successful personal injury firms in New York State. Headed by attorneys Jeffrey Perla, Gregory Perla, and Pamela Hackworth, the firm has achieved many multi-million dollar recoveries. Perla & Perla is “of counsel” to Cantor, Wolff, Nicastro & Hall, LLC due to both firms’ extensive experience and practice in personal injury law.
Jeffrey A. Perla, Esq.
Jeff’s practice is personal injury litigation, including automobile, slip and fall, and construction-related injuries.
Jeffrey A. Perla has concentrated his practice in personal injury law since graduating from U.B. Law School with the trial practice award. Over the past 30 years, Jeff has tried dozens of injury cases and achieved many multi-million dollar recoveries.During his over 30 years of practice, Jeff has handled hundreds of personal injury cases on behalf of the injured and has had numerous multi-million dollar recoveries. He has taken dozens of cases to trial and is the recipient of the Erie County Trial Lawyers Award for outstanding performance in trial technique.
Significant Past Auto Recoveries
- 3.5 million dollars recovered for Rochester pedestrian injured when pinned between vehicles.
- 3.2 million dollars recovered for a young Buffalo woman who suffered severe spinal injuries (12 million dollars paid over lifetime).
- 2.75 million dollars recovered for a Hamburg woman who suffered back injuries in an automobile crash.
- 2.1 million dollars recovered for a Hamburg man whose vehicle was rear ended by a tractor trailer.
- 2.1 million dollars recovered for a Lancaster woman injured when a tractor trailer backed into her car.
- 2.1 million dollars recovered for the estate of an Amherst couple killed in a Thruway accident.
- 1.8 million dollars recovered for a motorcycle operator hit by a school bus.
- 1 million dollars recovered for Hamburg man who suffered back injuries in automobile crash.
- 1.4 million dollars recovered to Pennsylvania truck driver who was run down while exiting his tractor trailer.
Significant Past Construction Accident Recoveries
- 3 million dollars recovered for family of North Tonawanda painter who died as a result of a fall from scaffold.
- 2.5 million dollars recovered for Hamburg construction worker who fell off roof.
- 2.1 million dollars recovered for a West Seneca construction worker who fell through a skylight.
- 2 million dollars recovered for construction worker injured when she slid off a roof.
- 1.7 million dollars recovered for a Buffalo roofer who fell through an opening in a roof.
- 1.5 million dollars recovered for a roofer who was injured because of lack of safety devices.
- 1 million dollars recovered for a Lancaster roofer injured in a construction fall.
*Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Other Significant Recoveries
Throughout his career, Jeff has also had significant recoveries in the areas of premises liability, slip and fall, airline crash litigation, and product liability.
Gregory J. Perla
Gregory J. Perla handles real estate closings, mortgage refinancing, wills, and estates. In addition, he handles general civil and criminal matters.
After his undergraduate degree from the University of Buffalo, Greg enrolled at The New England School of Law in Boston. After finishing his first year, he was drafted into the U.S Army where he served a two-year tour of duty in Germany. After his honorable discharge, he returned to complete his law degree in Boston.
Upon passing the New York bar exam, he entered private practice with his uncle Russ Perla, father, Sam, and brother Jeff.
Greg has now been in private practice with the Perla family for over 35 years and focuses on Real Estate and Probate work.